2013 chesnut gelding by Duke of Marmalade ex Maid to Treasure (Rainbow Quest)
SHARES FOR SALE
Bought by P.W. for £30,000 at Tattersalls Horses in Training sale, Oct. 2016 (but prospective owner reneged!)
• Third on his only start at Ascot, 10f. when trained by Simon Crisford.
• Highly recommended by both his trainer and the Owner’s agent Anthony Stroud, as being “backward and hardly ready to run at Ascot in September, having been immature and having sore shins through the Summer.”
• He stands 16.1h and has masses of scope to develop further.
• He is going into the field for six weeks to finish off his maturing, which he will benefit from enormously because…
• He did not get a holiday in the Winter while I was chasing (in vain) his owner for payment!
• This horse will develop into a lovely hurdler in the autumn and has the scope to jump fences in the future.
• His sire is proving to be a good sire of tough staying horses, just like himself and his dam-side is full of stamina too.
10 Shares available at £4,500 + VAT – with no bills until 1st July 2018.