We hope that you will find exactly what you are looking for on this website. We hope to provide interesting and easily-accessible information on all that is happening at Cropredy Lawn.
We aim to provide an introductory guide to our horses, staff and all that we get up to… within reason. The Trainer views this website as the most hungry and voracious animal in training at Cropredy Lawn.
I realise that it needs feeding with high protein, but palatable information at all times. I undertake to ‘keep the beast satisfied‘, but that does mean that I’m not prepared to supply a ‘daily blog’ of numbing inconsequence, just to calm the appetite of an invisible animal… or those feeding on it!
You will read what I think of a horse’s chances at the races, but will soon learn why I am plying my trade near Banbury and not within The Square Mile, Threadneedle Street or in Victor Chandler’s Office in sunny Gibraltar!
I sincerely hope that you will like what you see and that our style and openness will entice you take a much closer and personal look, by contacting me and then coming to see us at Cropredy Lawn.
SELF-DRIVE HORSEBOX HIRE
HORSEBOX HIRE IN OXFORDSHIRE
3.5T THEAULT Horsebox
Very competitive rates
For further details please call Ku Webber on
CROPREDY LAWN LATEST NEWS
The ideal location for your horse to benefit from rest and recuperation in idyllic surrounds
- Situated on 200 acres of peaceful Oxfordshire countryside
- 25 boxes available
- Supremely experienced staff
- Excellent riders, including those well-trained in eventing and dressage
- Equine swimming pool
- Two horsewalkers
- Indoor School
- 10 Turn-out paddocks
- Peaceful riding around the farm and through woods
- Longer-term grazing available
- Top class Veterinary attention with their Surgery only 8 miles away
- Yard checked quarterly by The Irish Equine Centre and regularly steam-cleaned with Equizar
- Top Spec feed used, but all preferences can be catered for
- Two horseboxes can provide transport
Having had horses with Paul and his Team since 2004, I know how much they care and indeed how hard they work to achieve the success and fun that horse ownership promotes
Paul is perfect at keeping in touch with his owners and wherever you go racing with Paul – Bangor, Newbury, Haydock or Cheltenham – you can be sure of a lot of fun and a great day out.
Paul is a fantastic horseman who always conducts himself with a touch of class. We have achieved great things with Paul in a relatively short space of time. He is a great communicator and his handling of Gwafa has been second to none. We look forward to continuing this successful relationship in the future.
- The Paul Webber Racing Report #16 - https://t.co/rkytvBs1qH https://t.co/1urmKaDMLr 7 days ago
- The Paul Webber Racing Report #15 - https://t.co/G8TESQxqnH https://t.co/kZSbSSYEJ4 2 months ago
- Eurkash ran well last time in his racecourse debut at the end of last month. Hopefully he can show us more today. Richie McLernon rides. 3 months ago